Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Comment: Crocs

HA! Infiltrating undercover! So true.

They really make me angry. When I went to Disney World a few years ago, they were everywhere. I was angry in the Happiest Place on Earth (or Happier...is Disneyland the Happiest?) Either way, it wasn't right!
I can understand if you need to wear them because you're on your feet all day and they really help your feet - chefs, nurses...that's about it. Those are the only professions I've even seen wear them. No one else should EVER wear them...EVER.

"But they look so cute on little kids." No, they don't. Baby goats would look pretty silly in Crocs! (But seriously, children don't look cute...they look like little shits who can't walk correctly in their gigantic shoes. Whatever happened to the cool light-up sneakers? Granted, I never had a pair and never really understood why anyone would want them, but I'd rather see those than Crocs...at least you know when a gang of children is about to attack you at night...like the Gingers in that South Park episode...creepy).
And they have stores devoted just to Crocs - all they sell...CROCS! Is there really such a need for them that they need to have their own stores?! Really!?

No comments:

Post a Comment